Saturday, March 03, 2007

Some Statistics about my current life

~I just found out I'm pretty much broke, and I'm about too have to sell more stock which I need to hold on too to pay for school. However I also need to buy food and gas so it's either eat and be able to drive, or pay for school next year.
~The classes that I need to take in the fall are closed out right now, and there is nothing else I can take.
~While it should be no problem to raise my GPA up to what I need to declare, I can not fuck up at ALL and that is stressing me out.
~My spring break plans are getting fucked up by my Spanish teacher, and now I'm not even sure if I can afford it.
~I need a job that pays well so I can afford rent next year, but I also have to make sure I focus more on school, and try to work around taking summer classes.
Well tonight I'm going to go out and live as if none of this is the case, because honestly I don't even want to think about how I'm going to fix these situations.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think you should look for a job on campus, then you will not have to drive there and they are usually flexible and understanding with regards to your studies. Furthermore, I think if it is necessary, you should not go on the spring break trip if you really need the money. You have the rest of your life to travel and have leisure time, you have now to be a student. Please call me if you need anything, I would be delighted to help.