Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I feel summer creeping in and I'm tired of this town again

Currently I'm rocking out to Cold War Kids and Band Of Horses, ya'll should check them out.
The thing I love the most about college is the fact that I get to write papers on the most random shit. Right now I'm doing one on SLC Punk for sociology, and then I've got one about Eutrophication for bio lab. It's random but it's kinda cool. I also got to do my first real interview (aka interview someone I didn't know) today and it went really well. I talked to the lady that owns Kosmic Charlies (the local head/hippie shop) for my PR project and it was really cool. So I'm swampped with work for school right now, but some of it's not so bad.
This weekend was the shit. Brittany came down to visit, and a good bit of the tribe showed up to party on Friday so that was cool. I also got to go to Hilton Head to watch rugby and get drunk, then come back and go to a party...so it was a good weekend. I gotta get back to work now, but hopefully things are going well for y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love SLC Punk, it was a fun movie.

It'd be cool if I got to see you after finals... I wonder if I can persuade Lucy...

I was going to say from your last post: "Bitch! I came down to see you during spring break! That automatically means it's awesome and not in the least bit dissapointing." So there. I said it.

-Mike-

Melissa said...

How is Spanish going, Sal?