Wednesday, March 14, 2007

They say we won't make it

All and all this could have been a better Spring Break. I was bumped off my flights too New York, so I got stuck in D'ville for a few days, which wasn't bad just not very exciting. It was cool seeing my mom and dad, but it sucked hearing about the fun that Colby was having. Then yesterday I got home and everything was great until I got a phone call. No names and no details, but I found out some fucked up shit. I don't even really know how I feel about things right now. I know that I forgive the people involved because in a way circumstances were beyond their control, but what happened seems like a pattern that's taking hold of my life and that scares me.
So basically I've had a pretty shitty spring break and it doesn't really seem like it's going to get a lot better. At least I have better friends than I used too.

No comments: