Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holy buckets

I'm so tired...I hate those up and back trips to d'ville. I'm about to have to deal with a death in the family on top of the things I've dealt with this semester. But I've come to a realization. I'm a fighter, I always have been. I'm not going to let all the things that are happening to me get me down. Life is going to be a bitch to me...fine then life obviously hasn't met me. I won't let all of this beat me, I'm going to get it through it even though I'm going to have to get some professional and possibly medical help. I'm done being sad, I'm done dwelling. I did what I did, and people did what they did so now I'm just going to have to fucking suck it up and deal with it. I'm done crying, I'm done moping, and I'm done self medicating. I'm going to make this better.

1 comment:

Mike James said...

umm, of course we're going to hang out!

And girl power to you...?

MJ