Monday, December 18, 2006

You said I'm crazy...

Well things have picked up a bit. Friday night was pretty good. Lucy+Michael+Colby+Jolty's+Fabiano's+Walmart+Mark+Waffle House+Playground-Drama= Very good night. Haha I can do math. It was fun getting to catch up, and tell explicit stories about Jolly Ranchers and herpes (you don't want to know), and in the end it made me feel better because the majority of the time I feel like I really don't have friends in D'ville. Then Saturday night was good cause Mark took me to the movies (The Pursuit of Happyness (and that is how they spelled happiness)) then we went and hung out with his friends at Fabiano's till about 1 in the morning. I found out that I'm addicted to the Fast and the Furious video game there. Then last night was coffee with Lucy, Melissa, and Colby. So all in all I've had a few good days with plenty of human interaction.
I figured out what was bumming me out about being home this morning; my parents are treating me like an adult. Not the good kind of adult either, you know going out whenever and not having to check in etc..., but the kind that gets put in the middle of fights, wraps all the xmass gifts, cleans the house, and goes grocery shopping. It was pissing me off, but now that I think about it I'm really glad that at least in a small way I'm helping my parents out, because I know that they've got a lot of shit going on. Hope things are going well for you.

1 comment:

Mike James said...

"Lucy+Michael+Colby+Jolty's+Fabiano's+Walmart+Mark+Waffle House+Playground-Drama= Very good night"

Maybe that's why you failed math... ;)