Monday, December 04, 2006

Just a small town girl

Last week of the semester...what the hell. Where does time go as you get older? I'm sure everybody remembers how the year used to drag by when we were little and it never seemed like it would be summer again, and when it was finally summer it felt like summer lasted decades. When did life suddenly hit the fast forward button so that an entire semester goes by and I feel like it's only been a few weeks since I moved into my apartment? The funny thing is my memory even feels like it's been fast forwarded; I remember everything that I've done, but only in a blurry vague way. I guess this is really what people mean when they talk about life passing them by.
The last couple of days pretty fun, I went to a couple parties with Heather, and nothing remarkable happened, except for the moment when everyone in our vacinity broke out in "Fuck Her Gently." I love the moments in life where it feels like I'm in a movie. There's more that I want to say but articulating it would take a little too much energy. Peace out.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I actually have finals next week and won't be back until next Friday. So...coffee next weekend? I miss you too, I was actually thinking about that the other night.