Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The killer in me is the killer in you

Yesterday I got a jolt because of a party invitation I got. It was for a friends birthday and I went to the same party almost exactly a year ago. In fact that party was were I met Matt, and all of the rest of the guys that I would spend a good bit of time with over the next couple of months. The point of all of this is that I want people to think of everything that has happened and changed in a year. Think of the friendships you've made and lost, think of the new things you've tried, and think of the things that might not be pleasent but still taught you something. Then remember that you are still alive and it's time to stop bitching about things. I'm not saying don't say something if you have a problem, because of course you need to talk about that kinda stuff, but the trivial day to day bullshit; it's time to let that go.
Saturday was a great night for me. I think it's what Mark and I needed to get out of this semi-slump that I felt like we were in. We went to Tybee and just sat on the beach and watched the moon and a storm come in and it was great. I've got my own problems right now but for the most part life is good and I've got nothing to bitch about.

3 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

i think you have made good changes in your life recently, and i am proud of you. i also think learning from mistakes is a very positive thing, it helps make you into a better person.

i mapped out my life today (no, i'm not kidding...) and decided that i will be able to go to Africa when I am 32. if you want to join me, let me know sometime before then! :-)

Anonymous said...

I remember that party so well.

I wanna say something deep and sweet but you'll just make fun of me so lets just cut to the end. No, fuck YOU! And clean up your fucking dishes!