Monday, January 07, 2008

I've tried so hard to cleanse these regrets

My heart has now broken 3 times in 4 months...it really sucks. My situation reminds me of the end of Garden State where Zach Braff's character is talking to Sam about how it isn't an ending or a period, but more like an elipsis. However, in the movie he comes back and says the elipsis is stupid, where as in real life (how odd that I point this out everytime I watch the movie and now it's happening to me) he's not running back to say that we'll be together now. The elipsis stands and the seperation will be another semester. It's the right thing, and the good thing but it really fucking blows. I already feel like a piece of me is missing and it's only been 24 hours since we said goodbye. I was really torn up last night, but I'm doing better now...and I know I'll do better each day.

No comments: