Friday, January 26, 2007

If the atom bomd should end us both I'd be happy to go to the stars with you

Well life is going much the same as it has for the last month. Wake up, go to class, run, cook, sleep, rinse and repeat. And as much as I love my Spanish and Journalism classes I'm still feelin as if the higher education route might not have been for me. I don't know, I guess once I get out of my classes that are repeats (because we all know that I've been an idiot about class) and lower level it'll get better. I got my first story I have to write for Journalism. It has to be about an interesting person affiliated with GSU, so I think I'm going to do my Lit proff. I'm going to Savannah today...woohoo. Well I'm going after my Spanish quiz and lit lecture, and work out, but hey I still get to go right? If you've never listened to the Silversun Pickups before you should probably check them out on myspace.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hiciste bien en tus prueba espanol?