Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bennie and the Jets

I went and saw Running With Scissors last night with Colby, James, Michelle, Danielle, and some other people in Savannah. As much as Mark wasn't feeling it, I thought it was great. Very different from the book, however I think they made some of the lesser charecters have a depth that made the movie touching. Annette Benning was absolutely amaizing as Deirdre; I have never seen a person play a role like she did. Other than all of that the week has been suprisingly dull, actually thats a lie. In between protests, falling off cars, trying to get a Rubix cube to start a mosh pit, finding out why I don't like Talladega Nights, almost wittnessing a riot at Lakeside, and asking the all important question of "can a guys penis get a cramp", I haven't really done much. I registered for classes and found out that I'll be taking spanish until I graduate, I also changed my major (I'm going for a B.A. in English with a minor in International Studies), and found out that unlike some people that have made fun of me I am already a sophomore, and I'm on track to be a junior next year, so I'm really kind of excited about school. Well I gotta shower so peace out kids and take care of yourselfs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jus passin thru on the next blog button kewl stuf wit ur gradez kewl blog