Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sit around and watch the tube but nothings on

So I'm back from my whirlwind trip to Statesboro. I have a better idea about jobs, and I got to spend some much needed time away from home. I found some interesting things out about some people...a couple of months ago it would have made me angry as hell because of the hypocracy but now I find it hysterical. Always remember; don't condem others for an action if you're going to turn right around and do it yourself. Chillin with Heather this weekend was wonderful as usual, and getting to see Jesus and other people from our friends at Southern was nice.
There's so much I could say right now to give this post some meaning or point but I don't think I will. In fact I'll just leave you with a warning. Remember Lady in the Water: the danger it right in front of our eyes.

No comments: