Saturday, May 13, 2006

Stars forgive me...why can't you just forgive/forget me?

Today was quite wonderful. Bra shopping with Mom started the day...woohoo...then I headed up to Ceader Town. It was very nice to be alone with Mark..it was almost like being back in Statesboro. We went to a cemetary and looked around which was very fun and then got some dinner at Sonic and just chilled and watched movies. I got some coffee with Micheal at Waffle house (my faveorite coffee in the world.) Other than that life has been the same as it always is. I've been a bit more philosphical than usual...but thinking is a good things...or atleast I think so. I'm gonna go now...one day I'll post something cool. I wish I could go to Bonaroo but I don't have the money...that really sucks. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»